Buying a home in the time of coronavirus?
Discover how the rules have changed
What are the new rules?
You’ve saved and planned and worry that it might be hard to buy a home now during the coronavirus crisis. The good news is that if you are able to buy, this may very well be one of the best times to buy given low interest rates and decreasing home prices. It’s the perfect combination to get a great return on investment, actually! BUT, the markets are acting strangely, changing the rules for mortgages, appraisals and house hunting in general. This guide tells you what you need to know to save time and money and get the home you deserve, despite the turmoil.
Get our free 18-page guide: “Buying a home in the time of coronavirus? Discover how the rules have changed”
- How to tell where home values are headed in your particular market
- Why this will probably be the best time to buy
- Important ways to keep yourself safe while house hunting
- How to navigate the new rules for mortgage qualifications
- Why “buying at the bottom” isn’t the right approach and what is
- How you can set yourself up for a great return on investment
“We’ve been waiting to buy, and now we have a roadmap for how to do it particularly in these challenging times.”
Get this essential guide now so that you have what you need to have home buying success. It’s free.