You’re ready to make the big leap into a new home. So great!
Let’s face it, getting the mortgage is the least appealing part of the home buying process. But, it’s also one of the most critical.
After all, a mortgage is often the biggest financial decision of your life.
So why go into it completely dependent on a mortgage loan officer to decide your fate?
Especially when so many people pay more than they should, end up with surprise fees, in a process that drags out longer than it needs to.
Now’s the time for you to take complete control. With ease and confidence.
What if you could…
1. Have a trusted advisor at your fingertips at all times
2. Shave thousands off your costs and never get surprise fees
3. Cut the time it takes to get your mortgage in half
You have an opportunity to take advantage of historically low mortgage rates. Buying in a down market is shown to yield major long-term investment advantages. Go, you!
Seriously, this is great for you.
But, in this shifting landscape, competitive shopping is even more important than ever. With mortgage markets in flux, rates and offers are not the same.
Federal research proves that, even in a normal market, if you shop around and compare mortgages successfully you will save literally thousands and thousands of dollars (“Consumers’ mortgage shopping experience,” Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, 2015).
The problem is, even during normal times, the process is rigged so that it’s almost impossible to negotiate the best deal for yourself.
- Different lenders have different requirements, making you jump through endless hoops
- Lenders give conflicting information about what you qualify for
- Trying to satisfy more than one lender draws out the process, risking your credit
- Deals quoted in the beginning often change as you get closer to closing, resulting in unexpected fees
- Time pressures from different requirements, products, and changing costs means you lose your negotiating power
- What’s the result? You’re frazzled and frustrated and pay thousands more than you need to. When you need to save every penny you can.
The solution – Instant Mortgage Genius
Don’t waste more time reading contradictory articles, suffering through delays, or being at the mercy of a mortgage lender to get the best deal possible.
That all ends when you decide to be an Instant Mortgage Genius.
What is it?
Instant Mortgage Genius is a proven system that gets you the lowest possible cost for your mortgage, the best financial fit, the most negotiating power, zero hidden fees, and in half the time.
1.Our method sets you up for a successful competitive negotiation process and is based on research that shows savings of $2,500 in monthly payments and fees when consumers effectively competitively shop for mortgages. On top of that, you avoid any surprise closing cost charges and get your mortgage in half the time as we speed you through.
2. Don’t go it alone! Get expert help. Send us a photo of any mortgage offer and we will analyze it along 10 different criteria making sure it’s the best option for your financial goals.
3. Questions are bound to come up and you deserve to get answers during this important process of getting a mortgage. We make sure you get the answers you need with our 24/7 question forums and weekly live help.
What it does for you
Cuts your time in half by streamlining the mortgage process for you (value: your precious time)
Sets you up to gain the strongest negotiation position with lenders with scripts you can use and support (value: $1,500 – $2,500 based on a federal study of successful competitive mortgage shopping)
Shows you how to get full disclosures of fees up 1) during the loan process, and 2) before the closing table, before you commit to anything, so that you can eliminate unnecessary fees (value: $600-$1,200 based on average surprise fees borrowers incur)
Gives you complete transparency into costs for each loan you are considering over 5, 10, 20 and 30 years, as well as the equity you will build, and lets you compare loans effectively with our expert analysis (value: $1,000 and up, based on the value of a “right fit” mortgage)
Get all of your unique questions answered along the way (value: peace of mind is priceless!)
Save money and time
Save over $1,500 on your mortgage or your money back, no questions asked!
A one time payment. Access never expires.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
We stand behind our Instant Mortgage Genius program and if you aren’t 100% thrilled with it, we will issue you a full refund. We’ve developed this program for you to get the maximum value. That’s why we have a “No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee.”
For questions about IMG, email us at help@homeownering or call our toll free number, (888) 491-1811, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Buying a home may be the largest financial decision of your life.
Invest in a safety net that ensures that you save the most money and get the right loan.
How Instant Mortgage Genius came to be
Instant Mortgage Genius was born out of my personal experience in 2009. Though I did an absolute ton of research, my mortgage cost me thousands more and took twice as long as I was promised.
So I started a company that investigated consumer mortgage outcomes, and ran it for 10 years, gaining incredible insight into the mortgage market.
I discovered the ways in which the process is absolutely stacked against home buyers. And since you buy a home only once in a while, it’s impossible to gather the knowledge you need to beat loan officers at their own game.
You deserve independent help from someone who doesn’t have a financial stake in your decision and can be truly unbiased.
And so, Instant Mortgage Genius was born.
I know that you don’t have time to learn the minutiae of mortgages. With Instant Mortgage Genius, you don’t have to, but still arrive at the very best financial outcome.
Now that’s smart!
1. IMG’s proven system fast-tracks you to your best deal. Sail through the loan process, ace competitive shopping, avoid delays and eliminate surprise fees. Get the best deal possible.
2. Get expert, instant feedback on all of your mortgage offers with our proprietary IMG app. Your offers are sorted by 10 criteria, so you get a mortgage that fits your unique financial goals for the lowest cost.
3. Our 24/7 question forums and weekly live video sessions make sure you can get the help you need when you need it, until you close on your dream home. Make the most informed decision.
Watch an overview of our IMG process
Watch an overview of our expert app
Watch an overview of our 24/7 help
For the largest financial decision of your life, invest in a safety net that ensures that you save the most money and get the right loan.
Who is Instant Mortgage Genius for?
What kind of people is it best for?
If you’re ready to buy a home and have a general sense that can afford one, then you’re the type of person Instant Mortgage Genius was created specifically for. It’s also great for people who are ready to refinance.
Who’s a typical Instant Mortgage Genius customer?
Someone who cares about making smart decisions with their money and wants the best deal possible, and people who don’t have endless time to learn everything about mortgages but still want to get a great mortgage quickly.
Who is Instant Mortgage Genius NOT for?
If you want to buy a home or refinance a mortgage and have discovered that you don’t have the qualifications right now, then Instant Mortgage Genius is not right for you. (but don’t worry, we have a free program for you to work towards qualification and hopefully will be a customer soon).
What if I sign up and then figure out that I can’t get a mortgage at all?
If you believe going into the process that you will be a good candidate for a mortgage and then end up not being able to, we’d be happy to refund your money no questions asked and you can put that towards owning a home or refinancing at a future date, at which time we’d love your business!
At what stage in the home buying or refinancing process is it best to get Instant Mortgage Genius?
Let us help you through your whole journey, and sign up when you know you’re interested in buying a home or refinancing. You’ll get bonus sections that help you with getting your credit score up, scripts on what to ask for from mortgage lenders and tips for getting ready for the mortgage process.
Though even if you learn about us well into the mortgage process, you should get Instant Mortgage Genius before you close on your mortgage, as we can save you money all the way through the closing and protect you against surprise closing fees.