Podcasts featuring Homeownering founder Nicole Hamilton

“The Better Off Podcast,” hosted by CBS’s Jill Schlesinger

Rising home prices has helped many homeowners get richer on paper…they have also prompted a big influx of questions about private mortgage insurance (PMI) and refinancing, so we figured it was time to bring on an expert. Nicole Hamilton, a tech executive-turned-mortgage and homeownership expert, founded Tactile Finance, the first digital tools that let people visualize their homeownership outcomes over time, putting consumers on a level playing field with the professionals who serve them. Nicole is also the author of the book Avoid the Money Pit, Turn Your Home into a Financial Powerhouse, and the founder of Homeownering.com, a company that provides unbiased, independent information for homeowners to get the best financial outcome possible.

“The Fintech Next Interview Series,” hosted by Sheela Ursal

Episode: Fintech Modernizing Mortgages

Fintech and the use of technology coupled with innovation have no doubt improved the efficiency of financial intermediation in the U.S. mortgage market.
Data too has played a very important role in mortgage performance trends. It has helped us gain great insights and understanding. For example, data on mortgage delinquency rates has helped us understand the health of the mortgage market and the overall economy.

There is a lot of talk amid the uncertain geopolitical outlook, the Fed rate hike, and the post-pandemic inflation regarding the cooling of the housing market.
So for all the above reasons, I was excited to speak with Nicole Hamilton, who is the founder and CEO of Homeownering. She is a technology veteran turned finance expert who has focused on the real estate market and created some interesting and insightful tools to help individuals gain a deep understanding of their own homes and the long-term implications on their financial health. Her goal is to help people get the very most out of their real estate and most important financial decisions.

The “Systems Simplified” podcast, hosted by Adi Klevit

This episode: :”Invaluable Systems for Entrepreneurs With Nicole Hamilton”

“In this episode:

Launching a company and gaining recognition is a challenge in and of itself. But without the proper systems and processes in place, it can be difficult to sustain the business. So how can you optimize your company to provide top-notch services to customers?

Nicole Hamilton emphasizes the importance of goal-setting. Implementing quarterly goals allows you to outline a direction for your company and prioritize daily tasks accordingly. Mishaps are common in business operations, so it’s essential to incorporate estimated time periods into each task to manage those setbacks effectively while propelling your company forward.

Tune in to this episode of Systems Simplified as Adi Klevit sits down with Nicole Hamilton, Founder of Homeownering, to talk about implementing strategic processes for entrepreneurial success. Nicole shares her prioritization methodology, the value of a business press release, and how she formed partnerships to generate press for her company.”

Talk commerce Homeownering

“Talk Commerce” podcast, hosted by Brent W. Peterson

This episode: Wealth and Homeownership with Nicole Hamilton

In interviews with homeowners, 25% say they bought their home first for an investment and second for a place to live. The other 75% say they bought a house simply as a place to live with little expectation for it to be a good investment. You grow wealth through homeownership.

Nicole Hamilton has made a career of helping others with home ownership. She explains REAFE in detail. A Real Estate Asset and Financing Evaluation is about maximizing the returns you get from your real estate.

#437 “The App Guys B2B Podcast”

Nicole Hamilton, Owner and CEO of Homeownering.com, shares her favorite piece of business advice: rethink meetings – see if you can achieve a meeting’s goal without the meeting, and if you have to have a meeting, don’t waste time, have an agenda, and keep it short.

You can connect with Nicole on Twitter (personal: https://lnkd.in/gv8BhrG; Homeownering: https://lnkd.in/gAnS2ec), email nicole@homeownering.com, go to www.homeownering.com, or on LinkedIn (https://lnkd.in/gve63Uw).

Join us as we talk with Nicole Hamilton, Founder & Owner of Homeownering, Inc. This week we talk about: – Simplifying a business vs. “boiling the ocean” – Whether to take a partner or go solo – Pros and cons of different funding -Lessons learned on my second go-around -A/B testing made simple Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe. The Small Business Connections Podcast is hosted by Ann Brennan, owner of ASMM Digital Marketing. The podcast was created as a means of helping her clients build a community around their brands. Since its inception, the podcast has grown to include guests from around the world.