Avoid the Money Pit. Discover How to Turn Your Home into a Financial Powerhouse
Homeownership expert Nicole Hamilton details the system that any homeowner can use – whether you have a house or apartment, in any market, no matter what your home’s value is or how many years you’ve owned it — to make sure you make as much money and save as much money as possible from homeownership.
“A must-have guide for anyone who owns, or who would like to own real estate”
The methodology inside this book lets you get the largest return on investment, no matter when you sell, whether now or in the distant future.
Avoid the Money Pit, Turn Your Home Into a Financial Powerhouse arms you with the information you need.
- Learn the four building blocks that determine how to get a great return on your investment
- Know exactly what your home equity is, how to protect it and use it
- Get access to over 50 pages of cost-saving step-by-step guides, from negotiating lower homeowners insurance to negotiating with banks for your advantage
- Discover industry secrets that span the lifecycle of homeownership from purchase to sale
As featured on CBS Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger’s radio show and podcast “Better Off.”
Download the first chapter for free
Avoid the Money Pit. Turn Your Home into a Financial Powerhouse
What the reviews are saying:
“This is an empowering guide for potential and current homebuyers on how to access the most financial benefits from homeownership. Readers will be equipped with the building blocks for effective decision-making in the home buying process, from financing and appreciation, to cost of improvements and equity. Hamilton reconciles the emotional and practical aspects of buying a home, and highlights the positive benefits for homeowners and their community.”
– NAWRB, Women in the Housing and Real Estate Ecosystem, April 2018
Buy the book & get these valuable bonuses for free:
206 pages, clickable PDF, 12 MB
201 pages, soft cover
(We use Gumroad to handle our secure payments and transactions. For your security, Homeownering does not store any credit card or payment information)